The Bunker Studio
Terms and Conditions of Hire / Use
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth below as demonstrated by payment being made by the booker/user/s.
1. The location of the premises for hire/use is: The Bunker Studio, Basement, 19 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.
2. The studio room/s requested will be made available for the agreed time and rate that has been sent to the booker/user via payment link by email.
3. Cancellations of less than 24 hours notice of booking will be charged the full rate. No refunds will be given for bookings that are cancelled under 24 hours notice.
Bookings cancelled between 24-48 hours will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
4a. No smoking or drinking is allowed in the studio spaces at any time.
4b. Studio spaces and bathroom must be kept clean at all times. Please use bins provided.
4c. Communal areas must be kept clear at all times.
5. It is understood by the user of the studio that any extra cleaning or damages caused to the studio by user/s will be charged to the user/s.
6. Equipment must not be taken out of the space without permission.
7. User/s of the The Bunker Studio will be liable to Paul at The Bunker Studio for any damages occurring to the premises, to the building or the contents thereof.
8. If users or their guests are responsible for any damages or breakages to any of The Bunker Studio’s equipment outside of reasonable usage, it is understood that the user/s will compensate The Bunker Studio for any costs incurred from this. The Bunker Studio has the right to take compensation for such damages, and to take any further legal actions if necessary.
9a. Those using the studio spaces and building/entrance ways/fire escape are responsible for any and all liabilities arising from the use of these spaces.
9b. All users of the studio spaces/building/entrance ways/fire escape indemnify The Bunker Studio and its staff from all claims that may arise from any breach of these terms and conditions.
10. No regard for gender is intended by the language in this agreement.
11. The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both parties.
(ANY ORAL REPRESENTATIONS MADE AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THIS LEASE ARE NOT LEGALLY VALID AND, THEREFORE, ARE NOT BINDING UPON EITHER PARTY).
12. By paying the agreed rate via payment link/bank transfer/cash, the booker/user/s agree to the. terms and conditions set out above.